Awards & Accolades
The only recognition we at Black River Memorial Hospital need is from our patients. But from time to time, an outside group notices, too.
Here are some recent awards we have received:
- 2017, Excellence in Patient Care Award by the Studer Group for overall patient satisfaction for communication with doctors.
- 2017, Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare Also awarded for the six preceeding years
- 2016 HomeCare Elite Top 500 - A recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the US
- 2016 Five-Star "Overall Quality of Care" rating from Professional Research Consultants (PRC) for Emergency Department Services, Inpatient Services, Inpatient Medical/Surgical Services, Inpatient Observation Services and the Sleep Lab also received this distinction for outpatient services
- 2016 Five-Star award from PRC for Inpatient Services - HCAHPS - Discharge Information
- 2016 PRC Award of Distinction - Outpatient Services
- 2016 "Top Performer" awarded by PRC for Inpatient Medical Services, Outpatient Surgery Services and Outpatient Radiology Services
- 2016 BRMH earns 4.5 Star Rating from Medicare
- 2016 American Heart Assoc. names BRMH a Fit-Friendly Workplace
- 2016 Well Workplace Gold Award from the Wellness Council of America, Recognizes BRMH as one of "America's Healthiest Companies"
- 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals by iVantage Health Analytics
- 2016 The Jackson Group's Laureate Award for Workplace Excellence Also awarded for the eight preceeding years
Quint Studer recognizes Black
River Memorial Hospital for the
2011 Studer Group Fire Starter Award