Note: Generally, most positions will be advertised until filled. We only accept employment applications for open positions. If you turn in an application for a position that is not posted, the application will be discarded. Thank you.
- Six 24 hour ED shifts per month
- Average 11,000 patients through ED and Urgent Care per year- 2/3 ED and 1/3 Urgent Care
- Joint Commission accreditation level IV trauma center
- Family Medicine with ED experience or Emergency Medicine
- Experienced support staff including RN, HUC, PCTs, Advanced Practice Providers, Social Workers, CRNAs, RTs, and Paramedics
- Radiology, including CT and MR, and labs available on site
- Hospital is committed to educational aspects of medicine and participates in the preceptorship program through a nearby medical school
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, malpractice and tail insurance paid for
We are prepared to offer the right candidate a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including relocation expense, retirement, health, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability, CME reimbursement and license allowance.
The ideal candidate for our position would have experience with ED procedures i.e. intubation and chest tubes.
Our area is known for its seasonal recreational activities with beautiful lakes, parks and forests. The area boasts 34 miles of designated mountain bike trails in summer and cross-country ski trails in winter; over 300 miles of snowmobiling/ATV trails; and lakes, rivers and streams that offer both quiet family canoeing and thrilling rapids.
- Charming community with easy access to major metro areas- two hours from Madison and Minneapolis and one hour from La Crosse, Eau Claire, and Marshfield.
- Historic downtown with unique antique, art, and specialty shops.
- Cost of living index below US average.
- Local cultural activities, music festivals, and art galleries.
Consider joining us in our quest for "Excellence, Always"
Contact Jane Tande, Medical Staff Services Specialist/Administrative Assistant to the CMO at (715) 284-3663.
Qualified candidates may apply on-line here.
CLICK HERE to view full job description.
For more information or if you have questions, please
Human Resource Specialist- Recruiting and Recognition