Paying Your Bill
As a healthcare organization dedicated to serving our communities, Black River Memorial Hospital will never refuse emergency care to anyone. However, patients are responsible for their hospital billings. If you find that you need financial assistance with your hospital bill, it is important you call us as soon as possible to discuss your situation. Many times we can help you.
Need help paying your bill?
Our financial assistance program helps low-income, uninsured, or underserved patients who need help paying for all or part of their medical care. Read more about obtaining Financial Assistance here.
Our financial assistance options include:
- Providing information on eligibility and applying for BadgerCare+
- Discussing our Financial Assistance program guidelines and application process
- Putting together a payment plan (all payment plans must be approved by our Patient Advocate).
Our Patient Advocates are available to assist patients with billing information and concerns. Please call 1-877-779-3884 with payment plan questions. For other inquiries such as to set up an appointment or to obtain more information, please call 715-284-1368, 715-284-3691, or 715-284-3674, or email us via our online form.
Billing Concerns or Questions
- Medicare: 715-284-1361
- Medicare Advantage Plans: 715-284-1310
- Commercial / Workers' Compensation: 715-284-1308
- Badger Care: 715-284-1353
- PERS (Formerly Lifeline) Account and Billing Questions: 715-284-1360
Billing and Collection Policy
Online Bill Pay
Pay your bill in minutes with our quick and easy service.