Don’t miss this opportunity to join our Med/Surg team! Black River Memorial Hospital has an immediate opening for a part-time Patient Care Technician in our Med/Surg Department. The PCT provides supportive services and direct and indirect patient care as well as organizes and coordinates efficient delivery of care under the supervision of an RN.
- Provides patient care following nursing and medical orders as delegated by the RN.
- Recognizes changes in signs and symptoms and promptly reports patient’s condition to the RN.
- Follows the multidisciplinary plan of care plan to address patient needs.
- Accurately documents according to established standards.
- Assists other team members through the steps of the nursing process.
This is a part-time benefited position, working pm shift totaling 40 hours per pay period, including every 3rd weekend. This position requires a high school diploma or GED along with a current Certified Nursing Assistant license.
For a full job description and to fill out an application, please click the links below and join the Black River Memorial hospital team that has been voted one of the best places to work! EOE
Qualified candidates may apply online here.
CLICK HERE to view a full job description.