Todd Duellman, MD
Education & Background
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Southern Illinois University of Medicine, Springfield, IL
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Wisconsin Medical Society
- Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Replacement
- ACL and Other Knee Injuries
- Anterior Hip Replacement
Dr. Duellman lives in Wisconsin Rapids with his family. He enjoys playing basketball, hockey and football, as well as fishing, traveling, and spending time with his family.
Hear Paul's Story about his orthopedic surgery.
Contact us if you would like to learn more or to schedule an appointment.
Back to Find a Doctor