Black River Memorial Hospital is seeking a self-motivated individual to fill a part-time role of Office Assistant in our Respiratory Care Department. This Monday through Friday benefited position is 40 hours a pay period on day shift. The Office Assistant facilitates the activities in the Respiratory Department by performing clerical duties including assisting members of the respiratory staff.
- Accurately performs clerical support duties as assigned: data entry, faxing, filing, use of a copy machine, payroll and preparing correspondences or forms.
Records, transfers and/or responds to all incoming telephone and e-mail inquiries. Processes department postal mail daily.
Serves as intake coordinator for new orders. Assures that all needed documentation is obtained and completed.
Verifies insurance coverage for sleep studies as needed.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Associate Degree in Secretarial Science or 1-3 years’ experience in clerical or secretarial preferred.
- Proficient use of computer, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook computer programs and other office equipment.
- Ability to communicate well and work cooperatively with a team is essential.
Now is your opportunity to work at a company that values its employees and is voted Best Places to Work in Modern Healthcare. For a full job description and to fill out an application, please click the links below and join the Black River Memorial Hospital team! EOE
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.
Click HERE to view a full job description.